SSC Junior Engineer Examination
SSC JE Exam: SSC is conducting the SSC JE 2020 Exam for engineering students. Through this exam, recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineers. And posted in the Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantity Surveying, and contract Posts. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC Junior Engineer exam. And giving candidates the best opportunity to fulfill their dream of becoming government engineers. However, Candidates are required to visit the page regularly to remain updated about any upcoming detail for SSC-JE 2019 & 2020 Exam.
We have given complete information of SSC JE here. Such as Application form, Exam date, Eligibility criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam mode, Cut off marks, Question Paper, etc. Candidates can get full detailed info about SSC Junior Engineer on this page. See also the exam pattern and counseling details in the article below.
SSC JE 2020 Notification
SSC JE 2020 recruitment notification can be released by SSC in August 2020. Therefore, The Online Registration for SSC Junior Engineer 2020 has also started in August 2020. However, Candidates can visit our site regularly for new updates. Candidate can check another junior engineer post by this site. For that, visit our Latest Job page.
Maybe Also Like: SSC Application Form 2020
SSC JE Application Form 2020
Candidates can fill the online application form of SSC JE 2020 from the link given below. And one can also visit the official website of SSC (www.ssconline.nic.in) to apply online. In other words, candidates can apply online for both papers like Part-1 and Part-2. Candidates are advised to take a final print of the filled application form SSC JE 2020.
SSC JE 2020 Exam Date
The exam date given below will be useful for interested candidates for preparation. See below information related to SSC JE 2020 exam date. In addition, SSC JE exam date is around the 3rd week of February. All the dates mentioned here are temporary. The exact dates will be updated after the official notification is released.
|S.No||Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Official notification will be released||February 2020|
|2.||Filling up of online application||NA|
|3.||Cut of date for applying online||NA|
|4.||Admit Card for Paper-I||Will update later|
|5.||SSC JE 2020 Paper-I||September 2020|
|6.||Result declaration for Paper-I||Will update later|
|7.||SSC JE 2020 Paper-II||December 2020|
|8.||Final Result||Will update later|
Before applying online for SSC-JE 2020, be sure to read the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for SSC JE 2020. If an applicant was found ineligible at any stage. Its candidature will be disqualified. The important eligibility criteria, which are required to be fulfilled, are as follows:
The qualification of the candidate should be:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): B.Tech. / B.E. / Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute or university.
- S SC Junior Engineer (Electrical): B.Tech. / B.E. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized institute or university.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): B.E / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute or university.
- SS C Junior Engineer (Civil) MES: B.Tech./B.E. Should have 3 years diploma in civil engineering or in civil engineering from a recognized institute or university as well as at least 2 years work experience in civil engineering works.
- SSC-Junior Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical) MES: B.Tech./B.E. Should have three years diploma in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering or in mechanical / electrical engineering from a recognized institute / university and 2 years work experience in electrical or mechanical engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (QS & C) MES: B.Tech. / B.E. / Or Should have passed 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or Intermediate Examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from Institute of Surveyor (India).
- S SC-Junior Engineer (Civil and Mechanical), Central Water Commission: B.Tech. / B.E. Diploma in Mechanical / Civil Engineering from some recognized University / Institute.
- Age limit will be counted as the form month of the ssc je notification.
- The maximum age limit for JE (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical), Central Water Commission and CPWD is 32 years.
- Age should be between 18 to 27 years to apply for JE (Civil and Electrical) in Department of Posts, Junior Engineer (Survey and Contract) and MES.
- The Age should not be more than 30 years while applying for Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical) at MES and Central Water Power Research Station.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
SSC JE Salary
The post of Junior Engineer in the SSC is in high demand. And millions of candidates apply for this post every year. It is common for candidates to be interested to know SSC JE Salary. Here is a look at the salary structure of various junior engineer posts.
Everyone wants to work in the government sector. And want of many benefits such as job security, salaries, subsidies and many more. Therefore, on our post, we have compiled brief information on the SSC Junior Engineer salary structure. Where given brief details about SSCJE net salary, gross salary, allowance, pay scale, etc. So, read the full article for better knowledge.
Maybe Also Like: See SSC Junior Engineer Job Profile
|Post Name||SSCJE Grade Pay||Net SSC-JE Salary||SSC-JE Gross Salary + Allowances|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||4200||29455 – 33907||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||4200||29455 – 33907||32667 to 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||4200||29455 – 33907||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)||4200||29455 – 33907||32667 – 37119|
|Quantity Surveying and Contract Junior Engineer||4200||29455 – 33907||32667 – 37119|
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Junior Engineer Exam will have the following Pattern. The examination will be conducted in two phases:
A: Written Test (500 Marks)
Paper-I (200 Marks) – Objective Type
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Part-A: Civil & Structural Engineering
- Part-B: Electrical Engineering
- Part-C: Mechanical Engineering
Paper-II (300 Marks) Conventional Type
Part-A: Civil & Structural Engineering
Part-B: Electrical Engineering
Part-C: Mechanical Engineering
B: Interview (100 Marks)
|Paper||Exam Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I||General Awareness||50 Marks||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50 Marks|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100 Marks|
|Part B- General Engineering (electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper – II||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300 Marks||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
Some Important Points
- In a written test Paper-I will be of 200 marks and Paper-II will be of 300 marks.
- Paper-I will be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Paper-II will be Conventional & Descriptive Type questions.
- In both exams, 1/4 (0.25) marks will be deducted for every wrong question.
- Candidates who have to appear for the post of JE (Civil), JE (quantity surveying & contract). That’s would need to attempt Part A (civil & structural) of Paper I & II.
- Similarly, candidates who appearing for JE (electrical) need to attempt Part B (electrical) of Paper I & II.
- Candidates appearing for JE (mechanical) need to attempt Part C (mechanical) of Paper I & II.
SSC JE 2020 Syllabus
The SSC JE 2020 paper will be in two different stages. Such as Paper-I and Paper-II. Therefore, we have provided the syllabus of SSC JE 2020 in Hindi PDF on another post. But here, below is the JE syllabus overview. After that, download the detailed syllabus here: SSC JE Syllabus 2020.
Paper-I consisted of three different parts.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
In Paper-I, there are 3 parts of General Engineering.
Part-A: Civil and Structural Engineering.
Part-B: Electrical Engineering.
Part-C: Mechanical Engineering.
Check Complite SSC-JE Syllabus: Click Here
Note: Each candidate needs to apply only one part of the above. Those who have to get a branch of engineering in diploma or degree.Such as the Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate can apply in part a civil branch. Similarly, Electrical & Mechanical branch candidates can apply in Part-B & Part-C respectively. Therefor, read info carefully. And fill up online form by any Cybercafes.
SS C JE Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card from the official site of SSC junior engineer. Because the Examination Operations Authority will not send the hall ticket by post. Therefore, download the admit card from the regional website of S S C.
SSCJE Answer Key
SSC publishes answers key in a few days of the Junior Engineer exam date. The answer key will be published on the official website. Candidates can download the answer key from the link given below. And check the answer key with the answer book. Through the answer key, one can analyze the performance in the exam. If any wrong answer is found, the candidate can also lodge a complaint.
SSC-JE 2020 Cut Off
The SSC JE cut off is around 150 marks. This was the pre-exam cut off marks. S SC Junior Engineer main cut off is about 200 marks. Cut off means how many marks are required to clear the exam. The SSC-JE 2020 exam requires applicants to score marks equal to or more than the cut off marks. The institution conducting the exam will publish the cut-off for both the papers one by one.
SSC Junior Engineer Result
Results of SSC J E will be released one by one. The result of the pre-exam (Paper-I) is declared 2 months after the examination. The result of the SSC-JE Main Examination (Paper-II) is similar to the process of Paper-I. The results will appear on the official website and candidates can check the results through the SS C official website.
Maybe Also Like: Check SSC JE 2020 Results
Note: All important information about SSCJE 2020 exam will be updated on the website at the appropriate time.
Apply for SSC JE 2020
Candidates can also visit the official website of SSC JE (www.ssconline.nic.in) to apply for the SSC JE 2020 form. We have given the direct link to the application below. Candidates can use this link to implement S S C J E. And follow the step by step instructions. Fill the online application form of SSC JE 2020 and upload all the required documents on the website. Also, more information about S SC J E can visit my blog page.