PM Kisan – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme: The government has launched the Central Sector Scheme Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme to provide income support to all small farmer families.
The scheme was announced by Piyush Goyal on 1 February 2019 during India’s 2019 Interim Union Budget.
Under this scheme, farmers will get to 6,000 per year as minimum income support. And the entire financial responsibility of the benefits of the targeted farmers will be borne by the Government of India.
PM Kisan Scheme Details 2020
The Government of India has introduced a new Central Sector Scheme. The scheme is named as Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. All farmers will get up to 6000 per year as income support under the PM Kisan scheme.
The scheme was announced by Piyush Goyal during India’s 2019 Interim Union Budget on 1 February 2019. The cost of this scheme will be around 75,000 crores per year.
Under this scheme, ₹6,000 per year will be paid to each eligible farmer in three installments and credited directly to their bank accounts. Check all details about PM-Kisan below.
Objective of PM-Kisan Scheme 2020
The purpose of PM-Kisan is basically to provide income support to small and marginal farmer families. So that they do not have to face financial problems. Below are given some points. Which shows the purpose of PM farmer.
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) objective is to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). For that Government was launched a new Central Sector Scheme (PM-Kisan) in 2019.
- The PM-KISAN scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields.
- This scheme provides commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of each crop cycle.
- This scheme will also save them from falling into the clutches of moneylenders to meet such expenses and will ensure their continuity in farming activities.
PM-Kisan Scheme Benefits to Eligible SMFs?
Under the PM-Kisan scheme, the SMFs will be transferred in three equal installments of Rs 6000/year. In which there will be 2000 rupees transfer every four months. The amount will be transferred to the Aadhaar Seeded Bank accounts of the eligible landholder SMF families.
PM Kisan Online Registration 2020
To avail the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, all farmers have to register online on the PM Kisan Portal. When you complete PM Kisan registration then you can eligible to get 2000 in a 4 month.
We have given some simple steps below to register yourself. Where one can easily register online for PM-Kisan Yojana by following the steps given below.
- Go to the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi official website- pmkisan.gov.in. Or
- Click to the below link for Direct Registration.
- Go to the Farmers Corner menu and click on the ‘New Farmers Registration’ option.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Now fill-up Enter Aadhaar No & Cepta code.
- Click on “Click Here To Continue”.
- After that, A new page will open where you will have to fill-up the complete PM-Kisan Registration form.
- Enter the full details & click to save.
- Your PM-Kishan Registration is complete.
- Save the registration number & reference number for future reference.
Check PM Kisan Status 2020
After the registration, if anyone has not got money by the government. Then they can check their own application status. And By the Know Beneficiary Status, you can check your own name on the Beneficiary list.
If your application status has the pending then wait some days and check again. Otherwise, contact any nearest agriculture office. But currently, check your PM Kisan application status by the below link.
Some simple stape to Check PM Kisan Status
- Visit the official website of PM-Kishan to pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Farmer Corner’ at Home Menu.
- Now click on “Status of Self Registered/CSC farmers”.
- Now it will open a new tab.
- Enter your “Aadhar Number” and “image code”.
- Now Click on “Search” Button.
See your application remark and status. By this process, you can check your application status for any other remarks.
How to login to PM-Kisan?
There can be many reasons to login to the PM-Kisan account. Such as Correction and any Update. Therefore in the below section we have provides basic steps to LogIn PM Kisan account. Then follow the below steps and login PK Kishan portal.
Five simple steps to login to PM-Kisan Account…
- Click on the below link…
- A new tab will open.
- Enter the Login ID, Password, and Captcha code.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button.
- Congratulations, you are successfully logged in.
How to Edit Aadhar Failure Record?
Many times while registering PM Kisan, we enter the wrong Aadhaar number. Due to which our application form is also rejected. To rectify this problem, there is an option to “Edit Aadhar Failure Record” on the PM Kisan portal.
From where we can update the Aadhaar number given in our PM Kisan application form.
We have provided some steps below to edit the Aadhar failure record. So follow the steps given below to update the Aadhaar number in the PM-Kisan application form.
- Click on below link
- Enter the your “Aadhar Number” And “Image Code”.
- Click on “Search” Button.
- Now click on the “Update” button at the below details.
- Enter New Aadhar Number And Submit.
What is FRUITS PM-Kisan?
FRUITS-PMKisan stands for “Farmer Registration and Unified beneficiary Information System” PM Kisan. Where farmers can check status and record of PM Kishan scheme.
If you are a Beneficiary of Fruits-PMKisan scheme. Then you can check all details about the scheme.
However, these details can be checked by anyone. We have given the official link below to check the details. Hence, Go to the official link of FRUITS and check Fruits PM Kisan Report and Status.
Question 1: What is PM-Kisan Helpline Number?
Answer: PM-Kisan Toll-Free No. is 1800115526. You can call on Helpline No. 155261 also.
Question 2: How to Apply PM-Kisan Online Registration Form.
Answer: If you want to apply PM Kisan Online Registration 2020. Then go to the above section and follow the instructions.